Approved Contrago's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Contrago, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contrago

Contrago New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    contrago
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:63379134
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and Leave, the rdm was from a salty player who i had figured it was just me and him left in overtime. I had called livecheck and figured i was only inno left. Turned out that there was still some left who hadn't responded and i killed an inno instead. He still reported me and bad mouthed me for around an hour since he was salty about it. It was about 2 am my time when i logged off i believe and no admins were on to process the report so that i could get my name cleared. The leave portion of my ban was out of my control because i wasn't gonna stay up till 5 am for a report. I don't blame anyone or any party and i would just like this cleared up :)
    -ps I love SGM and have played your servers for over probably 5 years, keep up the good work!​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As stated above, the ban was under miscommunication and lack of mods to process the report against me. I would love to get back on this server since it is one of my favorites!​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

@Reda-Lex223 banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense). Please be patient as you await their response.

3. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hello Contrago, i banned you for RDM & Leave (1st offense).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next time make sure to check if there is a staff member online before leaving with a pending report.

Appeal: Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.