Denied Constable Who's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Constable Who, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Constable Who

Constable Who New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Constable Who
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68800967
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:
    A guy called Christmas at the time banned me for 4 weeks! The reason was ban evasion but I had stayed in the server, and the only crime I had comitted this month was rdming a few guys. I had stayed in the server then out of nowhere I get a 4 week ban,i'm not saying I've neve done something bad but a week ban would have been more than valid in my opinion considering I had not attempted to evade my ban or done enough for that much time. Do the crime do the time say a rhyme they say you lying but I am telling the truth here.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1218278714

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @Constable Who - I banned you for Ban Evasion.

The 4 Week punishment is standard for your first offence of Evasion.

If you wish to have this ban removed, I am going to need you to prove to me that the other account that is linked to you is infact, not you.

4. Chris

@Constable Who - I will give you another day or two to respond, and if I do not hear back from you, I will have to assume that you are unable to prove this above fact as it was in fact you.

5. Chris

3 days have passed and you have not responded or given anymore information on this situation.

I can only assume this means you are unable to prove that you are not using the alt account.

This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.