Denied Cone's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cone, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cone

Cone VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cone
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47911457
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by Destiny Blade for rdm and leave. I was serving my slays, then I decided to hop to a different serious ttt server, because I didn't like that group of people. How was I supposed to know that switching form one server called "Serious TTT" to another server called "Serious TTT" wouldn't carry over my slays? (but I also shouldn't've been slain in the first place but thats a different story)​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. The Muffinman

The Muffinman Venting to kill Vlad VIP Silver

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey I will respond once I finish staffing. Also going to tag @Ashes Relandi and @Daddy Nexxus to present their evidence of their bans.

4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Hey, Cone. Here's where your ban from me came from:

1:
    [​IMG]
    In this report, you had activated a trap on Richland. The response being "..........." is not a valid reason to activate a trap, killing a player. A slay was added for this.
    2:
    [​IMG]
    The following map, you prop killed someone with a barrel, two slays were added for killing this player.
    3:
    [​IMG]
    Last, you damage a different player with a prop. While you only did 3 damage, taking in to account the fact you had already prop killed one player, and recently killed another with a trap on Richland, I decided to report you for it and issue your 1 day ban for Mass RDM (x3)

5. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Hello Cone,
    So you were banned from West 2 by me for the following reason: RDM and Leave (1st Offense)

I will provide the evidence:
    To start off, this is the report that I had filed on you:
    [​IMG]

And here is the damage log to follow it:
    [​IMG]

I'll also include the Deathscene of the moment you threw the discombob:

You had intentionally thrown a discombob and killed 2 other players within the round.
    I issued you 2 slays for this.

The ban from West 2 came after the map changed and you took your last slay. You left while being slain.
    [​IMG]

As per server rules, you must stay the entire duration of your slay or you will face punishment.

This is all the evidence that lead to your ban.

I would also like to add that after I had added 2 slays to you and was dealing with another player on our servers for question my actions of going through the damage logs and taking action you privately sent me this:
    [​IMG]

You had joined in with the complaints of my actions by pming that. Now I don't find it personally offensive, but this behavior that you had demonstrated is not tolerated on our servers.

6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey there @Cone

So I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd. Looking at your recent history accumulating 3 bans in the course of 2 days. I decided to make your ban a global ban with all of this information.

Now onto why I banned you. I had banned you for this report when you placed props in the pool on Life The Roof. You had said that you shouldn't have been slayed but sadly you are mistaken. Reference this rule here. Here is the video of the kills that you were slain for.

With all of this said, I will be denying this appeal. Please be careful over what you do on our servers and use the @ command to make sure that you can leave.

~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.