Denied Comrade Bonkers's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Comrade Bonkers, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53830917
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Killing the three people was a complete accident. I didn't even notice I had thrown it until once I had rounded back and seen there was a fire. Furthermore, I didn't even know that I killed anyone as I saw no bodies. This was a complete accident, and slays should be in order.

But I do not believe the 4 day ban was in order for the first major RDM I'd ever done. Pretty sure it's the first RDM in general I've ever done. At least involving killing people.

I do sincerely apologise and will take the ban if necessary, but I would be much happier if it was shortened to a day or 12 hours. Or we can just get 3 slays on me. Being a first time RDM and all.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Looks like you were banned by @Frosty The Riceman for mass rdm (3). He will respond at his earliest convenience. In the meantime, feel free to play on any of our other 4 servers!

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Comrade Bonkers you damaged another player from a previous round, and for the very next round you had RDMed 2 via an incendiary grenade if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not at home right now, so you will have to be patient while I find the screenshots. You were also banned for 1 day, and not the 4 days you mentioned.

I would also like to add that you were being borderline abusive, lewd, rude, spammy in general and your appeal will be denied when I have posted the screenshots.

Thanks!

4. All right. But I was banned for 4 days. When I joined back it had said that I was banned for four days. Again, I'm not saying that you were wrong. You were completely right in banning me for what I did, I just thought that 4 days was wrong.

I just checked the ban and it says 13 hours. The 4 days must of been some sort of mistake or glitch. You may deny the thread or just unban me now rather than making me wait 13 hours more. Doesn't really matter to me <3.

Any ways. I apologise for being a mingebag. I have Aspergers syndrome, so sometimes I don't really understand what I'm doing until it's already done. Regardless, that doesn't excuse me being a minge towards you and other players. I apologise deeply and profusely.

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I will have to deny this appeal then. You had multiple bans from our other servers, so that 4 day ban may be what you have remaining on one of them.

I will still post the screenshots regardless. Thanks for understanding.

EDIT: did not screenshot for the 1st rdm, but got 2nd one with the incend.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.