Approved Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Communion (1989) Putlockers HD
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Was banned for Mass RDM by @Jabba the Slut because on the fun round, The Hidden, I pushed a few of my teammates into the lava resulting in their death.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't necessarily believe that this ban was a mistake by any means, (a surprise, yes), but I'm going to assume that Jabba knows what he's doing when handing out bans and such.

However I would like to state my case for why I should be unbanned.

1). I had no idea that you could RDM on fun rounds. A common thing that people say, in fact is, "You can't RDM on fun rounds" (meaning that you physically are unable to, not that you are not allowed to). This is backed up by the fact that you are unable to report players during/after fun rounds - because you can't RDM, so why would you report someone.
    So when I thought "Oh maybe I'll just push my teammates into the lava for fun" i did so not with the intention of breaking any rules, but to have fun - since it was in fact supposed to be a "fun round", and I didn't think anyone would rly lose out on much fun by being pushed into the lava, because The Hidden is kinda boring and stupid imo. Also, if you can't run away from me, clearly visible, walking at a normal pace, without an insta-kill knife, then you probably didn't have much hope in beating the hidden guy anyways.

2). The guy who was chosen as The Hidden was hacking. Not only that, but also taking a rly long time to kill anyone, of course I didn't find this out until after I died and spectated, along with everyone I killed, but I feel it should be taken as a blessing in disguise that I pushed Jabba and others into the lava and killed them. For starters, Jabba probably had extra time to record evidence of the hacking and deal out reasonable punishment then if we had all just stayed in the nether together waiting forever for the hidden to come kill us.
    No need to thank me or anything. I'm no hero, I was just in the right place at the right time.

Anyways, to conclude my case, I would like to propose the following, hopefully to meet somewhere in the middle so that everyone can walk away from this little mishap happily:

1). Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub (known in-game, and by friends, as "Communion (1989) Putlockers HD") be unbanned from Vanilla, having learned their lesson to not RDM on fun rounds, and with intentions to integrate back into the Vanilla server playerbase a changed and more considerate person.

2). Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub will gladly serve out their slays in-game.

3). Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub will not be requesting the ban to be voided, only to be unbanned as I don't like the other servers and I just started playing again.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub.​

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You were banned by @Jabba the Slut for Mass RDM (First), please be patient while they gather their evidence

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Hello,

[​IMG]
    The people who you killed include TheMilkman_moo, Temar, veL, Peppa Pig, and Synr.gg.

https://streamable.com/izi42e

Because it was a Fun Round an you claim to have been horribly confused about RDM rules regarding Fun Rounds, I am willing to let you server your slays as requested.

Appeal Accepted, not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.