Comment for my opinion on YOU

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by omgtin, Nov 9, 2013.

1. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Yeah just do comment ME and ill give you my opinion on you.

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

locked?

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Wait, do I give my opinion on you and then you give one on me or do I just go "ME"?

Meep.

4. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Your opinion on me better be a page long.

5. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Zikeji: When i first met you, you were really nice and just a really cool person to me overall. I loved that you shared me your work on the banner and i really like you as a person. No homo
    Diekasta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI. I thought you didnt like me at first but now you're just a fuckin awesome person.
    Ph4tom: We bro's. I wish you were more active though. But it seems like you are getting active more now. I loved when me you and slippery used to play late at night.

6. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Me >: ready for this ultra hate on me >:

7. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Magafe: Hmm where can i start. I liked you at first but right now idk if you are just trolling me or what but I'm started to get pretty irriated at you. I dont hate you at all but sometimes when you complain it gets on my nerves but overall i like playing with you.

8. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Tin: We need to do that more. And we need to play league more with slipps brah. Btw, your a trash T, and we both know it (I am too)

9. Magafe

Magafe Banned

The time with the shooting thing only got me mad because you lied >.< now i just troll because of the demonic lie >:eek:

10. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Demonic lie?

11. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Hey btw on the Civ 5. Toclose gave me it so you guys can probably teach me how to play?

12. Slippery

Slippery VIP

13. me

14. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

IDK how to play it either :D

15. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Slippery: One of my first friends on Gmod and Seriousttt. I wanna get on late at night but I get too sleepy :(
    Bananacoconuts: Hmm. I've never really heard you talk or talked to you at all really. Hard to have an opinion on you but I like that you report players and such on the forums.

16. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

omgtin I'm thinking I might start making some people signatures. I made Slicck's signature.

17. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Holy shit his is fucking awesome.

18. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

ikr

19. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Yesh