Denied Commander Salmon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Commander Salmon, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander Salmon

Commander Salmon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Celtic Nightmare
    Your Steam ID:
    talas11000
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well i was a traitor and i couldnt geet my gun to show a guy so i could headshot him because he was suspicious right of the bat so i tried killing him but hee had been aiming at me for if i did anything so he killedd mme then as a joke i seent a PM too Arcanius as a joke too see if he would get revenge for even thoe was detective but i wasnt paying attention and he was a staff so he banned me doubt you will unban i just want you too know my side
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Arcanius banned you for First Offense of Ghosting. He will respond soon.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned for Ghosting by @Arcanius, he will respond shortly.

4. Commander Salmon

yes i know why he did i was just reespondidng as that I waas a T trrying too joke around after i died

5. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

Hello Celtic nightmare, Indeed did ban you for ghosting.
    You attempted to convince me to kill the player in which you mentioned during the round in this screenshot
    [​IMG]
    I saw a bullet come from that general direction, and avukyi2r3 was in that direction, I decided not to kill on suspicion and decided to rather, walk away.

Around 20 seconds after you PMed me the message given above, to confirm my suspicions, and convince me to kill him accordingly.

The round than ended, and I was going to be leniant on the punishment given, HOWEVER I than found out you were a traitor, trying to get me to kill someone on the opposite team.
    This was bending the game in your favor, and I decided to issue the punishment accordingly.

If you have any last words regarding your ban, feel free to post them here, however, your appeal has been DENIED

6. Commander Salmon

welp rip ehhhh i got screwed over i ddint know youu where a staff as i wasnt paying attention so i thouught ii couuld play a bit of a joke so either esee youu in a month or in a year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.