Denied Collinmrcc's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Collinmrcc, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Collinmrcc
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Loopholing by Tinbuster, and it was Globalized by Verified. I'd like to say that I apologize for placing the blame on the Staff Members rather than where the blame truly lies, myself. By talking into my mic and telling the player that I saw him push a player of, I was lying to attempt to save myself from any further punishment. Tinbuster, recognized this and with as any mod would do, banned me for loopholing. I am here to request that my ban be considered to be reduced for the following reasons: I am truly sorry to those staff members whom I've undermined and anyone else along the way. I am a dedicated player of STTT with around 800 hours in the servers, starting back in 2013. Whenever I play on these servers, I have a great time and I can not see myself missing out on that for the entire 4 weeks in which I have been banned for. I am asking for leniency and perhaps reduce the ban to only West2, where this happened, so I may resume playing in the other servers.

Thanks for the consideration
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Tinbuster00 @Verified

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Your request for the ban to be deglobalized / removed has already been decided in your other Appeal, and you can feel free to discuss this with the involved parties and their superior Kyogre in a forum conversation. We do not allow multiple appeals for the same ban. In addition, any further questions about your ban can be directed to that forum conversation as well.

Thank you for understanding,

~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.