Denied Coldstuff's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Coldstuff, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldstuff

Coldstuff New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Coldstuff
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72813687
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i was playing normally in this server , and I as a inocent or a traitor( i dont quite remember) got killed.I left the server and when i try to entered again i was banned for 5 days (rdm and leave) . I do not know when i did this rdm , but admins did not even gave me a slay , when i was in the server. I always try to play fair and i am a long time TTT player. If i did a rdm i want to know when , and if u couldnt have slain me instead .
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Shattered

Shattered pinnacle of mediocrity VIP

Hello Coldstuff, you were banned for RDM and leave 1st by @MiGGo . They will respond when available.

3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I have seen this and will be responding shortly.

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Hello again. Here is the evidence that I banned you base upon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you randomly crowbared BeedoBoyo, because you were annoyed by something he was doing. Then I issued a slay on you and instantly after you were slain you left the server. On this server you must stay until the end of the round when you are slain, or else it counts as RDM and Leave.
    Either you have bad memory, or you were being very dishonest in your appeal when you said you didn't know you were slain. It is very clear to everyone that you knew you got slain, seeing as how you left as soon as you got slain. I was also not a huge fan of how you were acting on the server in general, which is very apparent in your response to the report.

Because of this, I will be denying this appeal. Don't be too bothered by this though, because your ban will expire either today or tomorrow (depending on where you live).

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.