Denied Codeine CRZY's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Codeine CRZY, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codeine CRZY

Codeine CRZY New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    My Mum
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:77988416
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Please refer to this link at explains the reason of my ban: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-noob999.28684/

I do appreciate any staff member who is willing to look through this for me and I am very apologetic for any trouble I may have caused, thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were banned on EU for Mass RDM 4x by @Noob999 and on EU2 RDM and Leave 2nd Offense by @Turtles. They will respond as soon as they can

3. Turtles

Turtles 100% Certified Reptile VIP

Hi Ceodeine, thank you for taking the time to appeal. Please be patient as I gather my evidence for you RDM and Leave ban. I do want to ask first however if you are appealing the RDM and Leave ban, as the report you referred to referenced only your Mass RDM ban. Thanks.

4. Turtles

Turtles 100% Certified Reptile VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense for leaving while you were slain after a map change.

I have a recording of the report, the slay, and you leaving here:

You were slain because, as seen in the logs in the video above, you killed someone for throwing a smoke grenade. Thank you for taking the time to appeal. @Noob999 will get to the other half of this appeal as soon as possible

Thanks,
    Turtles

5. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Unbanned per Ravin's orders. You will serve your 4 slays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.