Denied CodeGreen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CodeGreen, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeGreen

CodeGreen New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CodeGreen
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:92397749
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Help! Pls unban me. My Gmod just crashed and I got banned for 56 days for no reason.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You were banned by @Wolfslayer246 for RDM and leave 4th

He will respond as soon as he can, thanks for staying patient.

3. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

Hi, I have seen this and will respond with evidence of why you were banned as soon as possible.
    Thank you for you for being patient.

4. GnarBear

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.
    I banned you for your 4th offence of RDM and leave, on EU2.

To explain the situation you were reported, fairly early in round 1, by Knockdown of whom was trialing with me at the time. You, an innocent, had damaged another player, innocent, by shooting an explosive barrel without warning that said player was walking past/away from. You played round 1 without any issue as I awaited your response, however no response was provided.

Going into round 2, I tried forcing you to respond without success and then having seen you playing I was about to private message you asking why you had not responded when you left the server.
    Noting that you are currently banned on 'West' for your third offence of RDM and leave, I banned you for your fourth offence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You had round 1 and round 2 to respond to your report.
    Can you tell me now why you damaged this player with an explosion?

5. CodeGreen

CodeGreen New Member

Im sorry it took you so long and thank you for your response. Wolfslayer, I do not have an evidence, image, video etc... to prove I'm right (does not include images above), but I tell you that I did not try damaging scotland with an explosive barrel. It was just an accident; I did not attempt to rdm. I was only playing and hunting for more Ts, plus do you know why I did not respond to that report? Because it wasn't showed up on my screen.

Pls wolf, tell me when did this happen, just tell me the date and why am I being ban for just a small damage. Srry about my grammar if it isn't right; english is not my first language. Still, be glad I can communicate. Ty. ;)

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  6. CodeGreen

CodeGreen New Member

P.S. Srsly this is way back before. Cmon I'll give you a million pellets if you let me go. :D

7. GnarBear

This occurred yesterday, May 3rd, between 11-12 in the morning.
    Though you may have not directly meant to damaged this player, you have making this accidental RDM.
    I would like to ask, you say the report did not show up on your screen, were you aware you had been reported?
    It confuses me how it did not show up, especially when I had forced you to respond the following round, which would have stopped you playing to respond.

8. CodeGreen

CodeGreen New Member

No, it didn't show up. All I remembered is that I crashed my game after I left. Are you really sure this was on EU2 server? I do know that this event happened last month -idk. So... no I wasn't aware of the report. I could be afk in those rounds; I afk alot.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  9. GnarBear

This happened yesterday. I know you were not afk because I had seen you running around and playing.
    Because of the lack of evidence to support your claim that your PC crashed and that you had RDM'd, I will be denying this appeal.

If you have any further questions, please address them to me over the forums or on steam.
    Thank you for your time.

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.