Denied CodeGreen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CodeGreen, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeGreen

CodeGreen New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CodeGreen
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:92397749
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, my name is CodeGreen and I have been playing on your servers for 2 years. I had banned for 25 days in the west server and I do not know why/who am I being banned, but somehow I accepted it, subsequently, I'd waited for a month and went on a vacation for 3 days with my family and the ban is still there. I've kept noticing that the ban is repeating itself or someone did. Please reply to this ban appeal and tell me what's the reason, if I did something that is against the rules then I'll be happy if you guys have had informed me. I'm sorry if I have any errors on my grammar; English is not my first language. :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im sorry, I don't have any evidence or proof of my innocence but please reply to this appeal and that will make my day.​

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were banned by @Navi the annoying fairy for RDM and leave 3rd. Please be patient as they will respond as soon as they are able.

3. CodeGreen

CodeGreen New Member

I don't remember anything about rdm but im pretty sure I didn't do it, still, thank you for replying my post. I'll be patient until he replies for more details. Hope it'll be soon.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  4. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

Hey, code green I hope your having a great day and I apologize for being a little late for responding, but it now I'm going to get done to business now. You were banned by me for rdm for the 3rd offense. So, In this 1st spoiler it shows your leave and the second spoiler will show you report and the final one will show your track record. "http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=672669061
    [​IMG]

So, with all this evidence I will have to denying your ban appeal. As always you may play on our other TTT servers, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  5. CodeGreen

CodeGreen New Member

I understand now. Thank you for your support. Thnx again fam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.