Denied Cloud -z-'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cloud -z-, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud -z-

Cloud -z- VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cloud-z-
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:27756973
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well ive been banned for hacking by @Falcor and thats simply just not true although she says she is 100% positive.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Id like to see the 100% proof because I have no idea what shes talking about.​

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

I'll go ahead and tag @Falcor. She'll respond at her earliest convenience. Please be patient!

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Evidence of No Recoil starts around 1:40.

4. Cloud -z-

Cloud -z- VIP

Well that's fine and I can see where you're coming from but I can assure you I've never used a hack on gmod and I've never been accused of it to my knowledge.

Also, I don't even know when this footage is from, this must have been a while ago because I don't have footage of it and I save all of my play time for a couple of days in case I need to go back on footage so due to that I have no evidence otherwise.

Regardless, due to my lack of evidence there's nothing I can do or say.

What I will say is, why would I hack on a server I have 300+ hours on and have friends that I play with every day, all of which have spectated me at some point im sure and have never once said anything about no recoil.

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

From my experience and knowledge this is clear No Recoil and I will not be Accepting this appeal. If you want to continue this conversation, we can head to steam, to see what options you have.
    Thanks for taking the time to appeal. And keeping a great demeanor it's always appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.