Denied Cloud -z-'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cloud -z-, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud -z-

Cloud -z- VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cloud -z-
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:27756973
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not even sure why im banned in the first place?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Halp​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Ruby for RDM and Leave | 1st Offense. Please wait for him to respond.

3. Cloud -z-

Cloud -z- VIP

Sigh.

Although it is true that I did leave its only because I got invited to play another game and forgot that I had been slayed and wasn't intentional.

On top of that I had been slayed for something that in my mind didn't deserve a slay and before I had time to ask the mod why he felt it was slayable, He left.

Regardless ill accept the punishment if need be or ill serve my slay if that is acceptable.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  4. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom VIP Silver Emerald

I just noticed this, i will respond in a hour or so. I am currently in the car on my way home.

5. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom VIP Silver Emerald

Lets get right into it shall we?
    [​IMG]
    As me and Yatty were there you attempted throwing the incin at the player prop surfing which was right above us. Now in the first place you shouldn't have tried to hit the player prop surfing. Because players are allowed to prop surf, as long as they are in plain sight and don't reach any unreachable places. The incin fell right back to the ground injuring us. Before I could report the damage you left. I waited to see if you'd come back but you didn't so I ended up banning you.
    [​IMG]
    You were banned on the 25th and it was a 5 day ban. You will only be needing to serve 2 more days until playing on East again. We have many other servers you can play on while you wait for the ban to be lifted. In future you should try to ask staff if you are free to go to avoid you getting banned for RDM and leave.

Sadly I will be denying this appeal as you shouldn't have tried to attack the player in the first place, as I said you only have two more days on that ban. So you have other servers you can go to. If you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to message me through the forums ,have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.