Approved CloM's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CloM, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloM

CloM New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CloM
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for hacking, you have provided no evidence of me hacking and to start things off, I am a Global Elite CSGO player when Steam community servers are restored I will open my profile to the public where you can see that I am Global Elite on that game.

I know that my aim is good, but I see no reason as to why I should be banned without any proof. And what is silent aim, if you have 0 evidence of me aim botting then why am I being banned?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....553/CC7296B0AF250EA5E8582197E23F6119A38D3A5C/

https://gyazo.com/c11b4078b8ab7a1cd5e4de3ce63dfa10

5 Year old account with no bans, because I have played every game in my life without cheats.​

2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Juissi :D for Hacking for 4 weeks. Please be patient for his response.

3. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

I have seen this. Unfortunately, it wasn't only because of your silent aim. It was because of your norecoil too.

4. CloM

CloM New Member

I would like to see proof of this silent aim and no recoil thank you.

5. Juissi :D

I will post it after i'm done staffing.

6. CloM

CloM New Member

I am currently providing video proof from my point of view, I am rendering the video and will provide a link when it is completed.

7. CloM

CloM New Member

Here's my video proof. As you can see, I am banned at the end of this clip as this was the exact round before I was banned.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  8. Juissi :D

Aight let's try again, so here's what i saw when spectating you.

Harpoon with no recoil when it has it.

And your AK spray.

Now that i have gone over your evidence, i don't know why it showed me that you have no recoil, but i'm still digging deeper

9. Wheatmap

Wheatmap New Member

He does have recoil, he just knows how to control it, if you play CS:GO a lot, it really isn't hard. You just pull your mouse down a bit when you shoot.

10. Juissi :D

After looking deeper, i have decided to Approve this appeal, it may be clientside bug for me. After i get back at my PC i will unban you. Ban also Voided

11. Wheatmap

Wheatmap New Member

• Don't comment on appeals you're not directly involved in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.