Denied clocket7's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by clocket7, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clocket7

clocket7 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sparkdala
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68299102
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Been playing on seriousttt off and on for awhile and I was on yesterday for a good amount of time about 3 hours, but then I was banned by Lemon for 2 weeks for "toxicity" I added him and asked him why exactly I was banned and he just ignored me and denied my friend request I really don't know exactly what I did I called someone a retard over a hour before I was banned, but even then i was warned and didnt use my mic or type anything for the next hour or so it really confuses me why I was banned like this. I even understand being banned for a day or a couple, but 2 weeks? No one was complaining about 20 people were on the server it was dead silent. I hope I get appealed because I do like this server and the people on it its not like I have a history of being some crazy toxic minge.. I respect the rules
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Lemon for Toxicity. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I will respond with my evidence shortly. Please remain patient

4. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Alright,

So in these video you harassed me and other playes

You were harassing me because I slayed you for killing someone who you thought threw an inced. You continued to be toxic and I warned you one last time.

Screenshot_34.png

After I banned you, you added me to this group

Screenshot_32.png

Despite what you might think, you do have a history of being toxic.

Screenshot_35.png

I will deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.