Approved Classical's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Classical, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Classical
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78314637
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well hello there and welcome to my appeal, I hope you enjoy the read.

Many of you know me and some of you don't so let me give a little bit of backstory. I joined STTT way back in 2013 and had a blast for a long time with this community until around when I was promoted mod and I noticed the amount of hackers on the servers was growing.

I suggested at the time to get some kind of AC system but the administration at the time didn't want to go that route. Being somewhat disappointed by this answer I decided if you cant beat them join them.

I like to prove people wrong in general, I have a very argumentative nature. So if it was so easy to find people who hacked without an AC, well it would be easy to catch me right?

Of course hacking was fun, I enjoyed screwing around with people a great deal (not proud of it just saying how it was)

I became more and more brash over the period of a few years, it seemed that no one would catch me so I played more and more like an actual hacker. Until a group of players and admins decided to compile enough evidence in secret to catch me.

I am not going to apologize for what I did back then, if the lead admins decide to unban me I will not hack/script or do any modifications to the game again. Of course its hard to trust someone who was so good at hiding his true intentions, im not expecting an unban because its hard to tell if im going to do it again.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Happy new year everyone,
    Classical.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Theres no evidence of innocence because I am not innocent :unsure:

Some additional stuff I wrote about hacking can be found here:

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/why-does-one-hack.39514/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Classical,

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.

Please be patient as @Highwon, @Teroxa, and I go over your appeal.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Classical,

After discussing things with the rest of leadership, I wanted to inform you that we will be accepting your appeal.

The length you've spent banned has been more than enough.

Appeal Accepted.

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.