Denied CJnGod's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CJnGod, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJnGod

CJnGod New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CJnGod
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56317237
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was not given a reason for the ban so I would like to know what I was banned for so I can do something about it. I don't even know who banned me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I would be happy to either prove my innocence or accept my punishment according to what I was banned for but I do not know why I was banned.​

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were banned by @Gonco for RDM and Leave - 1st Offense. He will respond shortly.

3. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

I'll be on shortly to respond to this appeal

4. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

Hey CJ, I banned you for RDM and Leave First Offense because I read your report and gave you a slay for killing without a proper reason, as seen here:
    [​IMG]
    You claimed you heard shooting behind you, saw proper and just killed her for it. That's easily killing based off of suspicion, because you have no clue if she was t baiting or if she was even shooting in the first place. So I gave you a slay and then you left shortly after.
    [​IMG]

I'm going to go ahead and leave this appeal denied since you clearly made a mistake and it's only a first offense ban. It's on one server and already 2 or 3 days in. You can wait out the punishment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.