Denied cincinnati513boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cincinnati513boy, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Scuffles The Son Of Harambe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104431911
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Listen I was a little mad when I was banned by ragman so I went and took my anger out and got banned on another server so I went off only thinking that I would just come back today with a fresh start and have fun after yesterday but this happened and I get banned on all servers
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So I was banned for spamming and so I got mad and wannna to take my anger out on a another server but then I was banned so then I just went to sleep because I didn't want anymore trouble for my self and the next day I woke up and went to school but then got on gmod to play on ur server caz its my fav and I see I'm banned on ALL servers for 56 days now I'm very upset. I know I messed up but if someone told me that this would happened I would have 100% stopped. I have played on this server for a year now and I just want to continue to play. I know I messed up but I would just like to play on east or east 2 that's all I'm asking u can keep me banned from every other but I just want to play on a east because I have no where else to play. I have put a lot of hours in this server and money so the least you guys can do is let me play on 1 east server not asking for anymore just 1 server I can play on and have fin and I will be very disappointed if I can not get atleast 1 unban. I will link @Ragman and a lead admin @Kyogre all I'm asking is to be able to support you guys more in the future and populate a server so we get more new people I'm very sorry for what I did I let my anger get the best of me I'm just very stressed out lately from school and all so I need this server more than ever.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Kythol for harassment and your ban was global'd by @Ragman

Please wait for them to respond.

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello cincinnati513boy. As stated, I banned you for harassment after receiving the okay from @Giraffe.

You already appealed a ban yesterday by Ragman, which was denied, but let's get into what happened on my side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Simply put, this type of behavior is not tolerated on our servers. Your reaction to being banned on a different server was completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

As for the ban I placed on you, I will be denying your appeal. Ragman will decide whether or not he will lift your global ban.

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Your ban will definitely not be lifted. Being stressed from school is no excuse for racism and harassment. Perhaps you can use your time away to reflect on yourself and come back a better person. But until then you will remain globally banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.