Denied cincinnati513boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cincinnati513boy, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Scuffles The Son Of Trump
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104431911
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have a couple of reason why the ban on me is not right and I have reasons that I should be unbanned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So I was banned for 25 days for metagaming and trollish behavior so ill start with why I'm innocent with the metagaming. So @acotaco banned me and said I watch a t kill him multiple times and did nothing but I have been told by some mods that I do not have to follow koses so when the t killed him I did not have to kill him as he could've had a reason and that day I felt like I should give people the benefit of the doubt and I thought he had a reason since every1 else wasn't doing anything so I did not have to kill him because any kos on him I don't have to follow and if I am wrong on this rule then I was misinformed by mods. Now on to the part of trollish behavior so @acotaco said that my trollish behavior was because I told him that I thought his name was offensive and he should change it.So why this is wrong is if that is trollish behavior then everyday someone trolls me cause with mods on people call me a dirty ape say that make gay slurs, racist slurs, and call me autistic I'm not saying I don't do this but I don't do it a lot only when I'm mad but anyways they do this around mods much worse than I did and get just a warning now through what I said to aco taco he didn't give me 1 warning for trollish behavior or metagaming if he would have I would've stopped then and there but no he decided to not warn and just flat out ban me for 25 days which is a long time for telling him to change his name and for not following koses so in all if someone can say the n word with er to me and call me gay slur and only get a warning but I tell someone to change there name but I get banned and they get a warning that is so dumb.Now the metagaming part I explained but if I have that rule wrong its not my fault mods have been telling me the wrong rule.This is why I feel I have been wrongfuly banned and it should be lifted espically the trollish behavior cause I didn't even get a warning​

2. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hey cincin,

You are banned by @Aco Taco for Metagaming + Trollish Behavior.
    Please be patient until he reply's thanks

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.