Denied cincinnati513boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cincinnati513boy, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Scuffles The Son Of Trump
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104431911
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really don't know why I was banned 4 metagaming and trollish behavior i would just like to have the 25 days shorten or removed caz 25 days is a long time
    Evidence of Innocence:
    so here is the story to my knowledge so east crashed so i decided to hop on east 2 and i just saw that i was banned 4 25 days and then later found out it was 4 trollish behavior and metagaming i would just like to know why and what i did and if the ban could be shorten or removed​

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Looks like you were banned by @Aco Taco. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient!

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I have seen this and will respond to this as soon as I am able. Thank you for your patience until then.

4. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Scuffles, thank you for taking the time out of your day to appeal.

As was stated above, you are banned for metagaming and your trollish behavior.

I was on East 2 and the majority of the server (you included) was very trollish/toxic towards me because I was moderating. The player "zeXCALIBUR" would seek me out and kill me in front of you as well as several others. All of you would proceed to do nothing about it, you'd just cheer him on and mess around with my body.
    What you did would fall under the category of Metagaming. You essentially were game throwing by allowing a playerYou watched somebody commit a traitorous act (in this case it would be killing someone) with no valid reason whatsoever. There was not a single kos on me those rounds and I had not committed a traitorous act either. You can hear in the video that "zeXCALIBUR" asks where I am, finds me, and kills me.

Below is the video of you (as well as others) metagaming as well as the proof that you were innocent during those rounds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For some reason, this round it labeled you as a traitor in the player informations tab but as can be seen in the screenshot below you were in-fact innocent that round:
    [​IMG]

As far as your part of the ban for trollish behavior goes, I also included that in your ban because of the behavior you've recently displayed while I've been playing with you. For example, during the same time you had been metagaming, you instigated as well as got most of the server to yell at me and troll me by telling me things like "change the taco in your name, it is offensive to me". While this did not bother me, it was still quite immature of you to be extremely persistent in your attempts to annoy me. What you instigated/was part of is what we refer to as the bandwagon effect. Groups of people will follow what others are doing and will ultimately turn a smaller issue into a larger one. We encourage players to just stay out of situations in which their presence will just add more problems to the already escalating situation. You caused much unneeded spam and harassment for me to deal with.

You also have done things like asking me to mute you for no reason and when I wouldn't comply you would spam chat just to get me to mute you.

[​IMG]

I talked to @Falcor about banning you for the group metagaming you participated in as well as for the poor behavior you have displayed in game and she agreed that the ban was reasonable and needed.

Consider this appeal denied and I urge you to please turn your four week break into a reality check and realize that you need to curve your troll like habits.

On a side note you are only banned on the East 2 server. Feel free to play on any of the other servers in the mean time.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.