Denied Ciibear's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ciibear, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ciibear
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unaware of slay
    Evidence of Innocence:
    During a round I accidentally fell on an AFK (Inno I presume). I then told the moderator that was online at the time @Jaysu , asking to check whether it was considered RDM or not and if it was that I would happily serve a slay. As far as I'm aware I had served the slay and was had not RDMed any other inno as far as I know. Some details on the situation would be great, and if it is at all possible to come online and receive a slay I shall happily do so!

P.S. Steam ID finder is still not working for me so you will have to bare without, sorry​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I have seen this and I will respond with my evidence momentarily, please remain patient.

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @Ciibear,

While I was staffing EUnilla earlier, you pmed me and told me that you accidentally goombastomped someone, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    After checking the damagelogs, I found that to be true and you had damage the player for 98 health, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    So, I issued a slay on you since you said that it was accidental, considering that accidental RDM is still RDM.
    But during your slay, you left, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    Seeing that you are a regular member, you should be aware that you should ask the moderator online if you are good to leave before leaving the server in order to prevent RDM and Leave bans like this one. Thus, I will be denying this appeal. This is only a local ban, so feel free to drop by the 6 other servers that we have. Have a good day.

And for future references, your steamid is STEAM_0:0:187475443

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.