Denied Ciabatte's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ciabatte, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciabatte

Ciabatte New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ciabatte
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:146798263​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because I did not nullaogni time I go I find the ban
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I play regularly us your server every time I find myself the ban although I behaved well and has done nothing but do not understand the reasons for all this,
    these strange ban affecting vanilla eu server and jihad

Thanks for your attention​

2. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Fivecraft on EU2 for "RDM and leave 2nd offense". You were also banned by @J.T.Ripper on EU Vanilla for "RDM and Leave third offense". Please be patient while they respond.

3. Ciabatte

Ciabatte New Member

I swear I did not do it on purpose rdm much less offended anyone , being released was due after 15 innocent match was tired and in the other case I had more time

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hey there, I just got home from work and sat down, give me a little bit to gather up the evidence.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Now then, lets start off with the report, seen below:

[​IMG]

During the second round of the map Innocent Motel Minecraft, you were reported by clopzo for RDM, and as you can see, you hadn't responded to the report, in fact you left not too long after, shown here:

[​IMG]

Given that you were banned just four days prior for RDM and Leave Second offense, and eleven days before that for RDM and Leave first offense, I issued you the third offense ban. At this time, I'll wait to see what Fivecraft's response will be to his side of the appeal before making my verdict.

6. Ciabatte

Ciabatte New Member

The previous ban was un'igiustizia because a guy got me rdm 3 games in a row and after 3 reports the admin told me that my reports were invalid and after insisting that ricontrollasse has banned me , anyway I will blame My rdm but the fact of leaving the game was not that I was tired for no other reason , I thank you for responding and I await news

7. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @Ciabatte thank you for taking the time to make this appeal now as you will see below I had pulled a damage log from the damage menu and questioned you about it
    [​IMG]
    And as you can see you flat out denied it ever happening which it indeed did happen otherwise I would not have filed a report against you to inquire then shortly after I issued a slay for your invalid response you left the server which ended in your RDM and Leave second offense ban for this reason I will be Denying the appeal to this ban that I have placed and now leave it to @J.T.Ripper to give the verdict on the appeal regarding his ban.

8. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

With this, I will be denying my end of the appeal as well, as I see no reason with the two bans prior for the same offense that I remove the ban I issued.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.