Denied Chubby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chubby, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubby

Chubby Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chubs
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43274362
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 5 days... I'm not sure for what, I didn't do anything. I just got on to play and it says I have been banned, no reason given. I got off at about 5am last night and hadn't done anything. I think a mod might have accidentally banned me instead of someone else. I think the server was East2, but it could have just been East. The only thing I can think of is that I jihaded and killed a fellow T on accident, but we kinda laughed it off and I asked a mod to slay me but I never was. I was also there for awhile after that happened, so that really can't be it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't do anything... I have no clue.​

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

You were banned by @xTimmonZ for RDM AND LEAVE. He will respond when he is available.

Thanks!

3. Chubby

Chubby Member

Okay thank you :)

4. Chubby

Chubby Member

[​IMG]

Not sure if this would help, but this is the last time I played with him.

5. xTimmonZ

xTimmonZ If I'm a traitor, you're a victim. VIP

Well @Chubby , the problem occurred on East 2 on forest_final map. You were a traitor and decided to jihad, but failed and only killed one person - who was your tbuddy. He reported you for not warning about the jihad, and you even admitted that you had not warned him ahead of time. I gave you one round to respond, but by the end of the next round you had left the game (after responding with your apology for not warning him). Therefore, you were punished with an RDM & Leave ban. Because you admitted to being in the wrong, you should have known that you were going to be slain for this. Therefore, I don't feel too much sympathy for denying this appeal. However, you may still play on our other four servers for the next 4 days until this ban has expired. Be more careful next time, alright?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.