Denied Chrysus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chrysus, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrysus

Chrysus New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chrysus
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:23619934
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for modding, which I was not doing. One of the server mods (Chaotic, I believe) apparently thought that was the case, and used no discretion when making his decision; he didn't even attempt to confront me about it. I should be unbanned because I do not mod, and never have, and never will. I will admit I had recently gotten a few lucky headshots, but I had missed several times as well. It was clear to the trained eye that I was not playing with any kind of aim assist mods.

I have nothing to further my case, as I was simply playing and received a ban out of the blue.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rek

Rek Ø

I banned you and will provide my full report in a split second here.

3. Rek

Rek Ø

Thank you for taking the time to appeal @Chrysus

However I will explain in detail why I banned you.

Background:
    I was moving around, spectating people like I do from time to time, when I came across you.

Your m16 aim was a little suspicious, but it has not insane recoil so I didn't think much of it at the time.
    You then snapped at @s1rcool (literally, your aim snapped) which was even more highly suspicious.

I then proceeded to get a few more hints at your possible aimbot, you would randomly snap on to other players when they were behind objects or get ridiculous headshots.
    Note: There were some obvious misses, but I believe you have a toggle for your hacks to turn them on and off at a touch of a button.

Then with the headshot wars, my evidence was solid enough for a certain ban. You would snap unto people like no other. Left and right, behind rocks, behind you, where ever they were, you found them. The last kill on headshot wars right before I banned you was obvious enough. You basically 180 no scoped him.

Proof:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/aanhj795aooc11i/chyy.dem
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ss19pyb14d6d2i1/chyrus.dem

Side notes:
    1. I don't need admin discretion to ban for hacking.
    2. Why would I confront you about hacking? That's like having a robber jump into your house and you asking him to sit down, have tea, and chat about why he robs people.

Verdict:
    [​IMG]
    p.s. However since I believe in democracy, in this server at least, I will have an admin take a look at the demos to make sure I am correct in my verdict. If I am mistaken I will unban you and punish myself severely.

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.