Denied Chronic Rocko's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chronic Rocko, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronic Rocko

Chronic Rocko New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chronic_Rocko
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:61290853
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay so to start things off I click I was banned off of West but for some reason I was banned off of every TTT server. Then to answer the question I should be unbanned because I believe that the ban that was given to me was a bug or an accident. I was banned for 55 days from all TTT servers which I did not know was possible because I thought the max was 30 days. To be completely honest right before I was banned I RDMed a player but the only reason I did was because there where no staff on at the time and he RDMed me the round before. I could understand receiving a 1 round slay for it but 55 day ban doesn't seem right. If the 55 day ban was actually for the RDM I am sorry I will not let it happen again. Thanks
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Hello, you were banned by @Rice for RDM&Leave 3rd Offense, and it was globalized by @kynwall . They will respond as soon as they can.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello @Chronic Rocko .

There may be some misconceptions, and I will be clearing them up here. Please see these screenshots that show that:
    1. There are not only 1 moderator (me) but 2 (Drunk Dog), on at the time before you had left. Drunk was not quite there as I believe he was handling a forum report, but alas.
    2. The ban was not a bug or accident, as it was performed after you had left with a slay still pending (you have to stay the entire round).
    3. The maximum length is a permanent ban, so I'm not sure where you got the 30 day period from...
    4. Revenge RDM is not allowed, if there were any concerns of RDM done onto you, there should've been a report or at the very least a PM @staff.
    5. Please see this for your list of bans.

If anything we were lenient with you. As per the above points and evidence, your appeal is denied. This is not your first rodeo and I am not willing to unban you at this point in time. I will be leaving this thread open for 24 hours for any last comments.

Thank you,

4. Chronic Rocko

Chronic Rocko New Member

Okay but the ban for RDM and leave x3 and that is a 4 weeks not 8 weeks but I was given an 8 week ban. What was the reason for the 8 week ban?

Then when I RDMed the player for revenge there was no mods or admins on at the time and I was never given a slay so I left because I had to leave. So i'm not sure what I was suppose to do in that situation.

Then last of all why was I given a Global ban? I could understand being banned from that server but I do not understand the global ban because I did not see that stated anywhere in the rules.

5. Chronic Rocko

Chronic Rocko New Member

6. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Your ban was made global by @kynwall by my request. And as shown here, punishment is subject to an administrators' discretion. As you can see from your past history, this was needed and in my opinion should've been extended. Regarding there being no moderators, did you read my post through and see the screenshots? If not, I'll make it easy and add it below:

[​IMG]

As you can see in the chat history, you were slain by me, meaning you had to have been in the game. You then left shortly after. I'm a little confused as to how you could not only say that there was no staff (there were 2), but that you were not slayed? The screenshot clearly shows you were.

7. Chronic Rocko

Chronic Rocko New Member

@Rice
    Okay so one screen shot shows that I need a 55 day ban?? lol

And yes I remember leaving now but this was my first offense not my 3rd. When did I RDM and leave 3 times in a row?

Can you explain to me how you get a 55 day ban from the screen shot above. Cause I am not seeing it.

8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

[​IMG]

Since you refuse to even attempt to look through the pictures or read through my replies thorough despite me making them VERY visible for you, I have decided to lock up the thread early.

Have a great rest of the night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.