Denied ChromeWarrior's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ChromeWarrior, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromeWarrior

ChromeWarrior New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ChromeWarrior(Dogesaur)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76048152
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know what im get banned, i did nothing to deserve it i swear
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello @ChromeWarrior . You were banned by @Azure for RDM and Leave Fourth Offense. Your ban was then globalized across all servers by @Sinz . They will respond at their earliest conveniences.

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya, ChromeWarrior.
    I have banned you for RDM and Leave 4th offense for this round on Magma;
    [​IMG]

You randomly crowbarred a player, which caused him to shoot you in return, and caused a RDM chain.
    Before reports could even be sent out or before I could PM to ask you about this, you left the game.

Considering your hefty ban history and the fact that you were banned for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense only 2-3 weeks before, I have requested a globalization of your ban.

Is there anything you want to add?

4. ChromeWarrior

ChromeWarrior New Member

oh! i see :/ that was a miss click when try to open the window of the game when i was checking facebook, im apologize for that and i should do not do that anymore, if i can get unbanned at least in 1 server ill
    appreciate, thanks

5. ChromeWarrior

ChromeWarrior New Member

P.D. i had to go, i tried to apologize in the chat for the miss clik but they killed me

6. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Considering your extensive record of RDM and Leave, I am going to deny this appeal.
    By now, you should know our server's rules, and you should know that misclicks are entirely your responsibility. This isn't the first time you left after such cases.

When you come back to our servers, please make sure you understand our rules and are ready to abide by them.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.