Denied christofferwiig's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Royal Viking, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Royal Viking

Royal Viking Nordmann VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Royal Viking
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78903052
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i only play on Your servers simce they are the best With a lot of stuff. and its hard for me to play on east and west since i have so long ping there. i did not leave on purpose, my computer ran out of Power and i told the admin
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont have any really good pics, but i told the admin i was running out on Power, and when there was like 4 People left in the round i was slayed, i lost the Power. my pc dont have that much battery, i tried to get a charger as fast as i came home, (since i visited a buddy) and when i came home i tried to log in and i was banned for a lot of days.​

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hello there,
    Thanks for submitting this appeal. You were banned on EU2 by @Shattered for your third offense of RDM & Leave and you were banned on West 2 by @PanzerShrimp for your second offense of RDM & Leave. These staff members will respond to you at their earliest convenience, please be patient. I hope you have a great day and feel free to enjoy our 5 other TTT servers in the meantime.

Thanks,
    ShadowStorm

3. Royal Viking

I wasnt even slain on the west server

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Reports against you: http://imgur.com/a/ubhC3

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, when you say your computer was running out of battery. Though I do not remember discussing that with you.

As for the report, you CANNOT kill someone because they happened to find you in a location which you thought was only possible to find by radar.

Go ahead and sign onto West 2 and I'll allow you to serve your slays. However, I will not be voiding the ban, which means that the next time you RDM and Leave, it will be your 4th offense, and possibly be globalized.

Ban appeal: Accepted, not voided.

5. Shattered

Shattered pinnacle of mediocrity VIP

Sorry for the late reply as I was asleep.

So as for the reports.

For the first report, you didn't remember when this happened, hence I messaged you giving the details of the report to ask for an explanation but you did not answer.
    As for the second reports, you claimed Ats had killed someone, yet the logs did not show this.

You then left after the map change while you were slain.

During the round you did explain your battery was running out and you had no charger. I asked for some proof that this was indeed the case, yet you were unable to give any.

So as for the ban appeal, I will NOT be unbanning you as it seems you have used this excuse in the past. You still can play on any of the other servers. I will also recommend avoiding this in future.

Ban appeal: Denied

6. Royal Viking

But it might be too late but,here are the reason for EU 2 server: I killed Atc since he was trying to prop kill other people, including me, he was holding barrels and spinning around and throwing them. So I shot him. Then i called out a kos on someone who was sniping me, i dont remember who it was, and when i was trying to shoot back, i hit someone else With my honey badger. I hit shattered when i was trying to hit the sniper. The reason why i said I didnt remember, was becasue i didnt know i got reported for killing him, and who reported me. When I was slain, i realised i had very low battery left. I started to tell the admin there, since i was to a friend, i didnt have a charger to plug in, i put on screensaver, took screenshots With steam. And when i was slayed for 3 round i think, i managed to stay out the first two rounds, when there was like 5 People left on round 3, i lost the Power and i was like "ohh shit". 30 mins later i came home. I plugged in my charger and i tried to join the server again, and i was banned for 28 days. I dmed the admin on this website and started arguing. The screenshots i took on the server, was there but didnt show the Message popup from steam there i had low battery, so they were useless.When that didnt work i took Pictures With my phone of how much Power i had. (this pictures was taken after i came home the same day and plugged in my charger) http://imgur.com/a/HdjwB sorry for its in norwegain, the day is Saturday-Lørdag and im in GMT +1 (this next pic is thru steam screeshot, it did not register the popup from but i put it in anyway). http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657732109