Denied christmas's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by User13922, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User13922

User13922 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    christmas
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41718311
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I was unfairly banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    At first when I tried to join I had no idea why I was banned. I checked the forum and it said RDM and leave 1st offence. I was playing last night and I never RDM'd then left to avoid the punishment. Even if I had RDM'd on either accident or purpose (I don't condone any) I wouldn't have left the server without being slayed only if there was no admin or mod on to do so.​

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Hey Christmas you were banned for RDM and Leave 1st Offense by @Jaysu . Please Give Jaysu some time to respond to this appeal.

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @christmas.

While I was staffing on West, I came across this report, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you admitted that it was an accident. Accidental RDM is still RDM. But as you can see at the lower left corner, it was 1 second before map change and I couldn't issue the slay in time. So, I issued the slay on the next map.
    But, after I have issued the slay, before you served it, you left the game, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

I appreciate that you took the time to create this appeal, but unfortunately I am going to deny this appeal. However, this is only a local ban, so feel free to drop by the other servers that we have. Have a great day.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.