Denied Christian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Christian, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christian

Christian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    King Coon The Real Goon
    Your Steam ID:
    mcfuck1
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be un-banned because I got a 1 week ban for my first account of harassment. Someone was getting up in my face and I called them a slut. And so they told the head admin and even though it was my first account of harassment on the server, he gave me a 7 day ban. That is not fair and that is not the punishment that I read for a single account of harassment. He also said "colorful history" and I would like to know what that history is because I only started on this server tonight.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Ask mustache and other people that were on at 1:00 in the morning. I was just chilling out having a good time and they will agree. If you actually take the time to confirm it you will see that I was wrongfully banned for a first time harassment (which is a warning by the way).​

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello,

You were banned by @Slicck for harassment. Because admins+ have discretion they are able to change punishments to what they see fit. Also tagging @Darktooth .

Please be patient while they respond.

Thanks!

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey, I can speak for my experiences with you.

[​IMG]

You have 4 hours in our servers, and have a total of 7 bans. 3 of those being harassment, 4 of those being RDM. 4 of your bans happened within 24 hours on one day, and the other 3 happened between 3 days. Players like yourselves would be deemed toxic to the staff member dealing with you, and because admins+ have their discretion to extend or shorten a ban, I can assume @Slicck gave you a nice extension because of your past.

If you would quit your toxic nature, I'm sure things would work out better for you.

@Slicck may choose to deny or approve this appeal, but I would highly advise against its approval.

4. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

You have a colorful history, and you seemed to feel really safe harassing other players because you knew you would have to be warned. I know your history, and you had been doing it for more than a couple of rounds so I went straight to banning you. You are fully aware of your actions and think you can get away with them because of simple protocol. As an admin, I'm entitled to using discretion to skip the warning. Speaking of warnings, you were warned multiple times by players, and once by me. Your ban will not be changed, and this appeal has been denied.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey! Glad you've proved your toxicity.

The following changes have now been made:
    I hope you learn your lesson. If you don't, I'll be more than happy to make it so you can't play here any longer.

Your move, rookie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.