Denied Christian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Christian, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christian

Christian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Yung Mulah Baby
    Your Steam ID:
    mcfuck1
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned apparently for spamming racial slurs a day ago as of 11:57PM EST. Unfortunately I was not the one yelling racial slurs as I was at my girlfriend's house until 6:09 AM this morning. The only way I could see this happening is my brother going on my acct and being an idiot and fucking around with my gmod stuff. Sorry to have to bother you with this :(
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Unfortunately I have no way of providing evidence unless someone can tell me how to upload images from my HTC Droid DNA to my computer.​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Christian you were banned by @Darktooth for "Harassment, Spam, RDM, Racism", he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello, here to help with the images. Send the images as an email attachment to yourself and then download them onto your PC.

Also, it is possible to log onto the STTT site via mobile and select the "Upload a File" option when posting a reply. This will actually allow you to select a picture on your phone and upload it to the thread.

I hope this helped. I also hope I'm going to get a warning for testifying as a witness to your situation; being as I upload things using my phone quite a bit.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Yung Mulah Baby (or Christian)! Thank you for making this appeal!

I personally banned this player for RDM & Leave 1st Offense and kept him permamently gagged with permission from @Event Horizon on Vanilla. He was causing a ton of trouble and then he kept on causing even more trouble after I banned him on Vanilla (he left after I slayed him) @Wolfbane was also present for this event. After causing trouble on multiple servers, @Darktooth banned him globally on all servers.. Even if you didn't commit your respective offenses, the fact is that the responsibility falls on YOUR account. You should keep your account away from people you know who are going to cause trouble with it. For my own personal ban, your appeal is denied. I will leave the rest to my respective staff who also banned him.

Have a good day!
    Sincerely, Guilty

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Silent Rebel called me onto the server to deal with you. I only issued an extension, so I will give the appeal over to him.

6. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

You were banned from 2 servers before you came onto mine, I was already fully aware of what was going on. At first you didn't really do anything, so I was going to just leave you alone. Then you started spamming racial slurs again, and rdming. This was the 3rd incident in literally just a few minutes. We have no way to verify if you were actually on your account. I suggest taking extra security measures to prevent this from happening again (if it was what happened). If we accepted your appeal because someone else was on your account, all of a sudden every appeal would be "it was my little bro". Hope you understand, I'm denying this appeal.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.