Chrissyleecious rdm

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Chronos, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos VIP

Name of Staff/Player
    Chrissyleecious

SteamID of Staff/Player:

Server: (Which server did this occur on?)
    Vanilla
    Map: (Include the Round Number if Possible)
    minecraft
    Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone)
    around 8:30 pst
    Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    Attempted to kill me for no reason and then left the server

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here) [​IMG]

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

@Chrissyleecious will reply at her nearest convenience, please be patient! ^.^

3. Serious Mike

Serious Mike The Doge of STTT VIP

I am going to tag @TheTrueCatMan also since it looks like he was online at the time and should of handled the reports that were against Chrissyleecious.

4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Yeah It looks like that she damaged you for no reason, but we need to let @Chrissyleecious say that for herself. This should have been taken care of in game by @TheTrueCatMan
    *By the looks of this damagelog, everything up to 2 minutes is perfectly fine, then Alheli was damaged by Chrissy (which seems to be no reason behind it.) Alheli shot back in self defense, then Chrissy kills him. But once again, we should let her decide that,

*=Edit

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  5. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

Hello there Alheli. So after looking through the logs, it appears that you are correct.

In your report, Chrissy responded with "LOL you shot me earlier" and with investigation of the logs, you in fact never shot her.

It does not appear to be cross fire so unless Chrissy is able to prove her side, she will be slain.

I am still going to wait for her response before any punishment is issued.

6. Chronos

Chronos VIP

what do you mean slain, this is an rdm and leave

7. TheTrueCatMan

They slay was not issued nor was she under the impression that the report was pending.

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

She had access to the logs. That is no excuse for a moderator.

9. Chronos

Chronos VIP

im pretty sure any regular player who did this would have been banned not given a slay
    and like mango said, she had access to the logs

10. TheTrueCatMan

Alright, Pages messaged me and clarified it for me, thank you as well.

I still want to wait for a response from Chrissy before an RDM and leave punishment be issued.

11. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

You're completely correct. Staff or not, RDM and Leave is RDM and Leave; regardless if the offender had pending slays/knowledge of the RDM or not.

@Chrissyleecious logged off Steam five hours ago, presumably to sleep. This should be settled by tomorrow, hopefully it was a simple misunderstanding or these is more to this than RDM and Leave.

12. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I've left on slay rounds or before them on accident before. This is likely a similar mistake and should be resolved tomorrow.

13. Chronos

Chronos VIP

She left immediately after.

Like I said, any other regular player who would have done this would be banned by now .

And how do you "accidentally" leave on a slay round?

14. Enigmatica

I tend to browse the forums when I am dead if all of the current reports have been dealt with. Sometimes I will forget I had a slay and then close Gmod

15. Serious Mike

Serious Mike The Doge of STTT VIP

My advice to you Chronos is to just be patient and wait for Chrissyleecious's side of the story.

One thing that you must remember is there is always 2 sides to every story so just wait and we will get this figured out ASAP.

16. Chrissyleecious

Chrissyleecious Limited Edition :Poop: King VIP

Hello! Sorry for the late response. I did not mean to rdm and leave. I specifically told the mods that my gmod was crashing several times (Chii, TheTrueCatMan, and The Law was on) and I tried several times to reconnect. Again, I am sorry for not fully explaining myself when I was in game due to my connection and I will take a slay when I get in game.

17. Yawn.

Just by chance, what Operating System do you run? If it's Macintosh, I can attest to it that Garry's Mod; Serious TTT specifically, crashes at least once every two-four rounds. It's quite irritating, especially with our RDM Manager bug where you can't see reports for several rounds after you first join.

If that's not the case, then I guess it's just up to @Chii , @TheTrueCatMan , and or @The Law to confirm this. Considering most users are told "that's just an excuse" when stating their game or internet crashed/the like, understandably enough.

18. Enigmatica

19. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

Chrissy was crash like every 5 mins, i can confirm this

20. Yawn.

That ends it right there then, Chii vouching just adding icing to the cake. I can record this happening sometime, I mean I alone can barely go a map cycle or two without crashing; it's that bad.

Considering Chrissy didn't dispute it being RDM, I recommend this be closed whilst she slays herself for the one round. Of course unless there's more anyone would like to add.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.