Denied Chris Navickas's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chris Navickas, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Navickas

Chris Navickas New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jayhawkers45
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:75566225
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So me and my friend were playing on the server with the name An Unidentified Body. And then Zikeji did the right thing and asked me to change my name to a less confusing name and i had until the next round. So i did what he asked and changed my name to idex before the next round. I waited for like 4 min and didnt hear anything from the mod Zikeji so i thought i was good. But no he decides to ban me for "not changing my name to something not confusing". I feel like he is abusing his powers and had no right to ban me for having the username idex.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

@Zikeji will respond when he can.

Note that if your name is conflicting with another user's, you will still be required to change it.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I was on the server before that and I believe there was already a player named idex so he was in the right to ban you

4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I was consulting with @Disruptionz at the time this took place. I told you to change your name to something that wasn't confusing (because at the time it was "An Unidentified Body"), and you rejoin with the name "ibex" when there was already a player named "iBex Pyro", which is equally as confusing and seeing as you had intentionally done so, I consulted Dispruptionz once again, to which he advised I issue an 8 hour ban.

Seeing as you had a chance to make your name something not confusing, and you intentionally ignored that, I will not be unbanning you.

Appeal denied.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.