Approved CHIPS novice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CHIPS novice, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    CHIPS Novice
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45110877
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Idk last round i play i was T and no slay was on me what so ever ? idk and no report too from like 2-3 rounds ?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Idk i got no evidence of it but i had no slay on! i die in my T round and left no slay was on me.!!
    I can serve my slay if really one ! it is prob mistaken ?
    Thanks you :)

2. I'll mark @DieKasta think he was present!

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @CHIPS novice

You were banned by @DieKasta for RDM and Leave 1st.

Please give him some time to gather evidence!

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

4. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hey there Chips,

(Before I start here, make a note that I don't have access to my PC right now so I'll be leaving blank areas in my response to post my pictures later.)

With that being said, let's get to it!

Last night we were playing on life the roof and you were reported for goomba stomping a player.

Will edit report in later.

If I recall correctly, you responded to the report basically admitting guilt and then left the server within the next round or so before the report was completed.

Will edit SS in later

Now, normally after a response like that you'd recieve a slay straight away. But I was training a trial mod and we were waiting for his verdict. (Which he had given a little earlier, but I happened to not see it until I scrolled back through chat logs.)

Regardless, the onus still falls on you to stay on the server until the report has been completed. As it is your first offense of RDM and leave, I will approve your appeal but I won't be voiding it. In the future, if you aren't sure if you're able to leave, ask a staff member if it's ok to do so.

Thanks for appealing.

Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.