Denied CHIPS novice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CHIPS novice, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    I am CHIPS Novice
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Yes it is true i harassed someone cause i got enough of been target and shit so i been upset ... Lemon kick me for warning me . I came back and someone RDM me again dont got him on vid RDM me but got damagelog and a report and lemon didnt slay him and i told him to do his job.. so he ban me for "toxic" ... I know im pretty much rager BUT normally i got vids and everything you know me as "rager" but also i help this community from hacker other toxic player rdm and stuff on report forum ... All the report i did was approved .. Sorry Lemon to harassing was not my goal to harass you i got no prob with admin and mods.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

The ban list isn't working for me right now, but it appears that you were banned by @Lemon for Harassment. Please wait for him to respond to this appeal.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I have seen this appeal and will respond with my evidence shortly

4. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Alright, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

You were starting to harass players by cussing at them and using homophobic slurs. This is when I warned you
    Screenshot_7.png

You continued then I kicked you for harassment. Notice how other players are starting to notice your behavior by telling you to calm down.
    Screenshot_1.png

You then came back and sent this message to me
    Screenshot_2.png

I am not sure what you are talking about here, but no you are not allowed to use that language. At this point I started to record you.

You let me know at the beginning of the video that a player was in an unreachable place. I started to look for the player then you started to cuss at me. I was going to PM the player to move but he died before I can finish. At the end of the video, you cussed at another player again. Shortly after that, you were banned. Considering your history here, I will deny this appeal.

Screenshot_6.png

As for that report you filed. You had shot towards a player who was prop surfing. The player then killed you. I checked shoot logs to make that was true. I couldn't find anything so I asked the player if he was sure it was you. He told me that you shot him earlier. Since our damageinfos only go back the past ten seconds, this ended up being word v word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.