Denied CHIPS novice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CHIPS novice, Jul 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    CHIPS-BAKA
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45110877
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My game crashed /reopen it quick to reconnect and take my slay for "rdm" but i was already ban for "RDM and leave."
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I also came on forum right after to tell the mod ban me witch is @Sith Master

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will respond shortly with evidence

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal, now lets get down to business
    To start off, I received this report
    [​IMG]
    As you can see from the report, you did not give a valid reason for killing this player
    I then proceeded to the damage infos in hope that maybe they would give me an answer
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, the player you killed never fired before you did.
    So I slayed you for a round as a result of the report. Soon after noticing that you would be slain, this occurred in the chatbox
    [​IMG]
    Promptly after you left the server the ban was placed for RDM and leave (1st offense)

Unfortunately I will be denying this appeal due to your overall toxic behavior in game and long history of prior offenses.
    If you have any questions or comments feel free to pm me over the forums. Have a good day

appeal:
    DENIED
    thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.