Denied Chimer the Primer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Crippling Depression, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Crippling Depression
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72564674
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm actually not even sure what I did. I went to go use the bathroom, and when I came back, apparantly I was part of some Group Trolling? Not sure how, I thought I was a bystander. No evidence, cus again, it was random.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

you were banned by @Kythol for Group Trolling

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello Chimer the Primer. As you stated already, I banned you for group trolling along with SIX other players for harassment, blatant racism, chat/mic spam, filing random and unnecessary reports just to clutter up the report logs, AND plotting to RDM players between rounds/intentionally RDMing said players. You took part in two of these cases, harassment and chat spam. Let's take a look at it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

After warning players that they were being recorded due to the amount of mic/chat spam and the fact that several players were plotting to RDM others, you sent these messages. While these messages may seem harmless, the messages were seen with malicious intent as they were meant to harass me about recording the players at the time. This is unnecessary and helped lead to your ban.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These are a few screenshots from your chat spam outburst, which was meant to taunt me due to warning players that if they continued to be as toxic as they were, they would be banned. I had already warned other players to not chat spam, so you had full knowledge that doing so would result in punishment.

After having a talk with my admin, @Wompzilla, I will be reducing this ban to a one day ban instead of the five day ban you were originally given. For the time being, please feel free to play on our other servers.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.