Approved chillie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by chillie, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chillie

chillie New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    chillie \ 冷やす
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:182434071
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So, I'm fairly new to this server, but not to TTT alone. I've played on it before, racked up a solid 35/36 hours. I was playing yesterday, as normal for the past few days. I saw that there was a pending report on me, but there was no way I was able to reply to it, so I disregarded it for a little while. Some time passed, and I decided that it had gotten late to I got off.

Look, I'm not an RDMer, if I did RDM and Leave, I didn't mean too.
    I'm sorry.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Peach as they banned you for RDM and leave.

Your ban is local to vanilla so you can enjoy all 6 other servers while being patient and waiting for a response.

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @chillie, I've seen this appeal and will be typing up my response ASAP :cat:

4. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hello again @chillie, so I banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense) due to this report filed against you by Enemy Rule-Bot. As you can see the image contains the report, some damage logs, and a message in console showing that you left before I could issue a slay.

Now this report against you was deemed valid by me due to your response where you said "From my POV, it looked like you shot the detective, being that you were right behind him." you went on to admit you may have made a mistake.

As you can see from this deathscene and the damagelogs it wasn't Enemy who killed the Detective (me) it was actually ChickenTax shooting from across the map. Now I see how you could have made this mistake, as it does look like Enemy could have been the one to make the kill. So since this is your first ban and it wasn't intentional I'm willing to unban you and void the ban. However, I will be adding a slay to your Steam ID that you can serve next time you are on. Also, please be more careful next time you have a report on you. It is always best to just wait until the report is handled before leaving, otherwise situations like this can occur.

Thanks again for taking the time to appeal your ban!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.