Denied Chiller's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chiller, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiller

Chiller New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chiller
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:12737262
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned specifically for shooting barrels and killing four innocents. Not only do I not remember shooting a barrel, none of these innocents reported me for the act. The barrel did explode, I saw that, but I wasn't the one who shot it. I don't know who did. I asked the moderator for logs of me killing the innos but he banned me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for Mass RDM (4+) by @Ink. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

You were banned for damaging what seemed to be Mass RDM on Black Mesa by me.
    The logs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That instant, I pm'ed you about, you initially denied and claimed that someone was "slandering you" while later admitting to hitting a barrel pre-round that did not explode. However, here you claim that you did hit it and it exploded and knew all along that you damaged many innocents with it. Since having concrete proof and you constantly changing your story while at the end admitting to it, I will also go ahead and Deny this appeal. You were aware of what you were doing precisely but you still lied to my face. We still have other 5 TTT servers you can play on, granted I advise you to be more careful than you were here.

Appeal: Denied/Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.