Approved Chief Radek's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chief Radek, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief Radek

Chief Radek New Member

Your In Game Nickname:

Your Steam ID:Chief Radek

Which Server:ttt serious east 2

Why you should be unbanned:im not even sure why im banned in the first place

Evidence of Innocence:last time i played i rdmed someone by accident with a frag gernade as an inno because i messed up my keybinds and had a slay placed on me i waited till the round started and the slay went into effect and then i left for personal reasons.

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Wink for RDM AND LEAVE 1st Offense

He will respond shortly

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'm currently in a biology lab counting bugs, please give me some time to get home.

4. john redcorn

Hello @Chief Radek ,

Sorry it took me a bit of time to get to this, I banned you for RDM and leave first offense, as previously mentioned. As you said in your appeal, you were slain at round start and left just a bit after that. We require our players to serve the slay by staying the full round, not just taking it and leaving.

Since this is your first offense, I'd be more than willing to let you serve the slay to void the ban if that interests you. What do you say @Chief Radek ?

5. Chief Radek

Chief Radek New Member

yeah id be willing to server the slay i didn't know i had to wait the round but it seems fair and i want to get back on and play.

6. john redcorn

I've added you on steam, lets settle this.

7. john redcorn

Player has served his slay, ban is voided.

Ban Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.