Denied Chesses Rice!'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BorkWoof, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ICouldn'tThinkOfANameSoThisIsIt
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:103586186
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It's globalized actually but if you unban me i'll take the slays without leaving
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence, just saying, I will take all of the slays.
    Oh, and @Steven | SF

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there, thanks for making an appeal. You were banned for your fourth offense of RDM & Leave. @BmTron & @Steven | SF will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

I was there, you left to vanilla then got banned right afterward. sadly i have no screenshots of you leaving but you came back on nipperhouse then left again before you were then banned.

And how i know this is because i left to vanilla by accident and saw you there. You did play on vanilla for a bit on minecraft lighthouse. You rdmed a traitor 5 seconds into the round then left by hitting him for 14 damage twice over with upgraded crowbar.

I got slain because of you leaving! I couldn't find who had hit the crowbar no matter how much i chased.

Edit: I told you on steam about you being banned for rdm and leave
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  4. pup

pup Princess Pup

Hello Chesses, thank you for coming on to the forums and sending a ban appeal. As you can see here :

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/529509029269878498/DB2B8D720F076282FA94A4BE574074643C10AEBA/

and from Serious Lawyerbots' additional evidence, you had crowbarred a player randomly at the start of the round (that had later caused confusion with Serious and psaepf2009) then left before I could issue a slay. I had waited multiple rounds for you to come back, but once you did, you immediately left again. Considering this is your 4th offence, I have decided to deny this appeal. Again, thank you for taking your time to send this appeal. Have a great day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.