Approved Cherious's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cherious, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cherious
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42185539
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was currently on the server when I was banned for RDM and Leave (1st Offence) by Helixspiral.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Other than "You have been banned for 5 days". I hope someone can testify for me as to have being banned for looks like I was to be slain.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1091386183

2. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

@HelixSpiral
    I was on West 2 as this rdm and leave ban was issued by HelixSpiral. Hoping you can testify this error.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  3. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey Cherious, I banned you because Knny wanted to report you for RDM but you left before I had a chance to look in to it and didn't see any obvious reason for the kill. Do remember this instance?

[​IMG]

If so, do you remember why you killed him?

4. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I believe that was when the server crashed on East correct? Do you have a demo or anything for that round? I have zero memory of that

5. neutral

neutral VIP

No, sorry for not giving more info. It was on Community pool on Round 2 I believe. This happened in the lobby- the last round before you left.

6. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I never left. I was currently on the server when you banned me at Community Pool ( as shown in the screenshot)

7. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

if anything, it may have been running away from an un ided body at best as I can think of (I'll take a slay if this is wrong).

8. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I recall Cherious getting an rdm and leave ban while being in game..?

9. neutral

neutral VIP

Oh! Yikes! I apologize. It does look like I screwed up.

Ban removed and voided. I'll add a slay to myself next time we're playing together as an apology as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.