Denied Cheese Machine's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cheese Machine, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheese Machine

Cheese Machine New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cheese machine
    Your Steam ID:
    black69mamba
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not sure why i was banned in the first place. I tried to follow all the rules and be happy with everyone so i am not sure what happened. TTT Vanilla is love/life. If i can't play then i shall have to end my cruel existence. Thanks for listening. I love you all. God speed boys.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Cheese Machine,

Looks like you were banned by @teadawg1337 for your first offense of RDM and Leave. He will reply at his nearest convenience. Thank you for your patience.

3. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

Alright, it took me 20 minutes to search the old logs. I've finally found what I'm looking for:
    2014-08-02_00006.jpg
    Keep in mind that these are old logs, so the times of shots are slightly inaccurate. However, I digress. I recall that a report for this was filed, but you left without providing a response. I gave you a few rounds to return, but you didn't. If you could provide a reasonable answer right now, I'll consider unbanning you.

4. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

I've been waiting to see if you would provide a response, @Cheese Machine, but to no avail. You haven't played on any of our other four servers since this ban, and your most recent forum activity is making this appeal. I'm sorry to say that given these observations and the remaining time of this ban, 24 hours, I'm going to deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.