Denied Cheese {DEVO}'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cheese {DEVO}, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheese {DEVO}

Cheese {DEVO} New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [KG] R3hab
    Your Steam ID:
    [KG] R3hab
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I have been banned, I was killed for rdm then right after I was killed for rdming I thought it would be ok for me to leave so I left right after I was killed so I didnt need to get banned for rdm and leave, but I think I needed to wait for the entire round to end before leaving. I love this server to be honest but this shit is complete bullshit and I shouldnt have been banned. please fix
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @Kenny for your 3rd offense of RDM and Leave. He will respond to this ban appeal at his earliest convenience. For future purposes your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:45084637.

Please be patient. Thanks!

3. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hey there Cheese/R3hab! I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Here's what happened

You were reported by Shinigami in-game with his side being "killed me for no reason" and you responded with "Shinigami shot me so i ran and hid then he came after me so i killed him and he was a T" as seen below.

[​IMG]

You were shot by a player (I apologize, i didn't happen to screenshot the log so i cannot tell you who it was) and you thought it was Shinigami who shot you, when it wasn't. You continued to run and hide while waiting for said player "come after" you and when Shinigami happened to walk by, you mistook him for the player that shot you and killed him.

Below are the logs for that round, it will show everything that Shinigami did from when the round started to where you killed him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, he never shot you.

You left when slain as seen below.

[​IMG]

Seeing as you have a bit of a colorful history with RDM & Leave bans (This ban being your third offense), i am going to deny this appeal with hopes you can come back with a better mindset geared towards following the rules. If you have any questions regarding the ban, our servers, or this appeal, feel more than welcome to send me a private message here on the forums.

Ban appeal denied, topic locked.

Feel free to play on any of our other servers while you wait out the ban!

West |
    66.150.188.73:27015
    West 2 | 66.150.188.73:27015

East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015
    Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.