Denied chaseshotz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by chaseshotz, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    chaseshotz
    Your Steam ID:
    chaseshotz
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know what I did I have not rdmed any1 I only kill if there is a reason like a t weapon or if they killed somebody. Another reason I might is because they pass an unidentified body. Also that game their were no mods on so their was mass rdm. It may have been from where I saw someone get killed and I killed the killer and he an inno rdming
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

You Would not be banned just for RDM. If you did RDM and Leave, then that would be a ban but I will let a mod see what happen.

3. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM & Leave - 2nd offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

Also for future reference your steam id is STEAM_0:1:90628278

4. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

how do you check your id

5. My Dime Is Up

steamidconverter.com

6. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

ok do u know when they will check on this

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello chaseshotz,

Thank you for taking the time to make a forum account to appeal this ban, I appreciate your efforts. Yesterday on the map minecraftcity_v4 you randomly shot a player, this player was a detective. In the damagelog below you can see that it looks like there is no reason for the damage dealt, to prove this I wanted to ask you why you shot the detective, if you had any reason at all, but before I could do that you left the server. If there is ever a time you must leave the server for any urgent matter please type @ in front of any message to tell any staff member online you must leave, this way we understand you are not intentionally trying to evade punishment. This is also your second offense of leaving a server after randomly killing or damaging a player, as per protocol you were banned for your second offense of RDM and Leave.

For future reference, your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:90628278 and can be found here along with the public banlist.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you have anything to object or any evidence to prove your innocence, please do/provide.

8. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

I did not mean to shot him I was just spinning and shooting like I do in cod and I did not know u could get banned for shooting someone

9. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

I play on this server a lot and its really fun but when their are no mods on their is always mass rdm can u guys try to have a mod on a lot more

10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Any kind of damage for no reason whatsoever is considered RDM. If you leave before or during the round you are slain, then you can get banned for it.

11. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

ok I just looked at the stuff u put in as u can see I shot three times that was me spinning and shooting after I hit him I let him kill me I did not mean to and I left because I had to go to bed after I died I had school in the morning

12. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

can I please be unbanned this has been the first time this has happened and I love the server

13. My Dime Is Up

As @Sinz said, this is you'r Second Time. Even if its not, you still have to take the ban time for the RDM and Leave

14. chaseshotz

chaseshotz New Member

can it at least be shortened because its like 15 days that is just stupid

15. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

This isn't Call of Duty, this is TTT, there's a purpose to the game and randomly damaging players ruins their experience in the game. I suggest you take a look at our !motd and familiarize yourself with our server rules. Considering this is your second offense of leaving while slain, I do not believe unbanning you would be in the best interests of our servers. Once again, I thank you for appealing this ban, take some time away from vanilla and go over our rules, you still have 4 other servers to play on.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.