Approved ChaoticCabbage's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ChaoticCabbage, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaoticCabbage

ChaoticCabbage New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ChaoticCabbage
    Your Steam ID:
    am2519
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be forgiven:
    Well, I'm a new player to Gmod and TTT. I got the idea that "RDM" was a big deal, but it really wasn't an RDM. We were playing on a minecraft map, the one with the lighthouse? Anyway, he was in a firefight with a traitor on one of the floors, and I didn't know who was a traitor, so I just had fired at whoever was nearest to me and was going to check after. I killed butter and checked him and was about to go fight the other guy but he had snuck up behind me and shot me. Then I received an alert that I had been reported, even though I had died immediately afterward. It was just a huge mess. I had to leave after I had died to go eat lunch, but I didn't know that was some sort of rule?
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Loads O Butter for "RDM and leave 1st". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Loads O Butter

Loads O Butter Now fat free VIP

Welp my bad i managed to screen shot the wrong report so as i cant access your response i will be unbanning you for lack of eviadance sorry for the misunderstanding and have a good game :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.