Denied Chai's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chai, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chai
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58602023
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, I don't remember what I did. Actually, to me I don't see the problem of leaving when one were punished with a slay. I'm pretty sure the slay will be stored in the database and the next very next time you login, the amount of slays will continue from there. Banning someone because of leaving and "refraining getting slayed at that particular round" is just plain dumb to me. People rage quit. It happens. RDMing could always be an accident not something purposely to be done.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    03/07/15 08:54AM Chai STEAM_0:0:58602023 RDM and Leave First Offense 03/12/15 09:54AM Vanilla I Am A Beautiful Butterfly​

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

So here's the deal. I'm not going to be home for at least 3 hours. Funnily enough, your ban expires in 2 hours. So in the time it would take for me to get back to find the evidence, ask you to take a slay in game, and unban you, you will already be unbanned.

So I'm just going to deny this and you'll be unbanned in two hours.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

A slay is essentially "time-out". You ruined someone's round so now you have to sit out a round. If a parent puts their kid in "time-out" the kid can't say "I want to play outside, I'll take my time-out later" - that doesn't make sense. It's the same deal here, we want you to sit out a round, to hopefully reflect on what you did. We also want to give the victim some closure or calm him by resolving the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.