Denied Chad Kroeger's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chad Kroeger, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chad Kroeger

Chad Kroeger New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chaf Kroeger
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41750041
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdmed some kid and got slain the other round. I wasint there when it said "You were slain and you were an innocent" or something along those lines so i came back and it was in spectate and i couldint find my body so i figured i was slain so i left and I belive I was banned for that by a mod who forgot that he/she sayed me or another didint know i was slain and banned me. :////
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello, you were banned by @Hirari for RDM and Leave First Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Hirari for RDM & Leave 1st offense. They will get back to you at their earliest convenience.

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

When slain, you have to wait until the end of the round before you can leave without consequence. The way you phrased what happened is also less than favorable in my personal opinion, and that said I am going to deny your appeal. While your ban is active, you are free to use any of our other four servers. Please use a more appropriate play style in the future as to prevent this from happening again. Thank you, and have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.