Approved Chad✪'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chad (((༼•̫͡•༽))), Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Chad From Accounting
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    banned for mass rdm x3 because some mods have a stick up their ass

Clearly, i have been spoiled with mods that double check for clarification and those that will revert slays if enough evidence is given.

Enough of the bitching and moaning, let's get down to brass tacks

RDM 1: Actual rdm took the slay like a man
    RDM 2: Posted an insufficient response, when I communicated with said mod they referred to the above reason, note: i gave them a perfectly good response in pms, but was basically told to follow protocal
    RDM 3: Have you ever heard of mass hysteria or just ever used your ears, now I get it, mods arent tabbed into the game 24/7 so it's easy to miss, however the kos's on said person were voiced from the moment he was kos'd till about 3 minutes later till he was put down, lets just say people really wanted this man dead.

As much as I would love to counter-report, I know it's a longshot and I really don't care that much hence why I don't have any recordings, I'll just leave it at this.

A mod was very strict in responses, but only dished out kicks to a mass mob of people who frequently spammed the chat with obscenities to calling the individual as a rapist, nigger, and a violator of the geneva convention.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Hey, I've seen this and will respond soon.

3. Dodley27

Hey Chad.

So I banned you for Mass RDM x3 on vanilla today.

These are the reports that lead to your ban:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On both report 1 and 3, your reason was a link (on the case of report 1, you claimed it as video proof of your innocence).
    Those links lead to "never gonna give you up" by rick astley which, obviously, are not a valid reason.

For report 2, you threw an incendiary grenade which resulted in someone getting damaged by the fire and you were reported for it. Seeing as you Didn't warn for the grenade, the report was found valid.

With 3 valid reports against you, I banned you for Mass RDM x3.

Anything you wanna say regarding these reports?

4. #2 I understand, but #3 a simple peek at deathscene wouldve seen that Pro Noob literally walked up to an afk at the beginning of the rpund and popped a cap in his ass. I mean even in his report he states afk people are worthless.

5. Dodley27

We usually go by the response given which is why I found that report valid. I'll be a nice guy and unban you soon.

Also, please leave helpful responses to avoid situations like this in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.