Approved CGDoctor8's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CGDoctor8, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CGDoctor8

CGDoctor8 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    CGDoctor8
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Bit lost on this one so your going to have to help me out. I was changing some VPN settings since it was acting up 300+ ping when I got it all resolved i was banned for 5 days. I am pretty sure I was not doing anything so it would be hard for someone to report me but if I did something wrong I would be more then willing to hop on and take the slays.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

You were banned by @Solar for RDM and Leave (1st offense). Please be patient while they gather their evidence and get back to you.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I'm sorry I went out to eat just now. I'll be back in an hour or two to discuss this ban appeal. For now, you may play on our other servers as this is only a local ban.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Have a nice day.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Alright, let's get into this appeal.

There was a report on you on round 1 of Albatross, check the image below.
    [​IMG]

As you can see in your reasoning and in the logs, you were both Ts, thus you were slain for RDM. Now, before you finish serving your slay the next round, you left as seen in the image below:
    [​IMG]

As you have a good record in our servers, I'll be accepting this appeal and will void your ban record but I'll be adding a slay on your account to compensate for this one. However, let me remind you that before leaving the server, it's in your best interest to inquire to a staff member whether you're in the clear of leaving the server.

Sorry the inconveniences that this may have caused you. Have a nice day!

===================================================================================

APPEAL: ACCEPTED
    BAN RECORD: VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.